Good morning Thursday! It's a beautiful October day to talk about these little fall-themed cupcakes right here! Fall is here which means that we can use lots of cinnamon and pumpkin spices again! I found this lovely recipe last week and immediately went to get the ingredients so I could try them out. It was especially so great since I was trying a plant-based diet last week, so this was the perfect little snack. Most importantly, it was very easy to make! I'm quite alright with cooking, but baking... That's a whole different story. I don't even know how many cakes I've burned or muffins that I've made explode. Let's just say I've been quite the disaster at baking.

Even this time, things didn't exactly go according to plan. I probably used the wrong butter or I did something wrong with the pumpkin that I added because the cupcakes were very squishy inside. I even baked them twice as long, but the squishiness didn't really go away. However, they still tasted like heaven! And after a couple of days, the squishiness kind of disappeared after all. Even better! If you love some pumpkin spice and cinnamon, please scroll down to see the recipe!

Vegan pumpkin spice cupcakes:

4,5 dl. of pumpkin
1/3 cup of melted butter (vegan)
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 1/4 cup of brown/coconut sugar
1 3/4 cup of flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Mix it all together and bake at 190 degrees for 22-24 minutes.
Open the oven and smell the amazingness of these cupcakes!
Take them out and enjoy!

I hope you will love them as much as I do. Now that I've just written this post, I kind of feel like running to the supermarket again and get the same ingredients so I can make them all over again, haha! We should treat ourselves, right? So let's enjoy this time of the year and bake something yummy!

LOVE, Michelle