Hello everybody! It is time to introduce one of the main categories of my blog: Mindfulness. Since we are living such busy and hectic lives, we often forget to live in the moment. We feel stressed, have anxiety, or we even feel physically ill. From my experience, mindfulness helps a lot when it comes to living in the moment and actually making sure that we feel good in our body and mind. I have recently ordered a lot of books about this topic and as I have started reading in some of them already, I feel very excited to share with you guys the inspiration I got out of them. These books are a real feel-good tool and they really make you think about your life in a very simplistic but great way. 

Within a week or so, I finished the book "The Universe Has Your Back" from Gabby Bernstein. This book has been such an eye-opening and, I might even call it, life-changing book. There are many lessons I have learned through this book and I will share them with you in some of my future posts so you might learn from them, too! I'm currently waiting for another book I have ordered from her, which goes deeper into one of the main topics in "The Universe...", namely: judgment. Okay, let's stop here for a second. As soon as I wrote this last sentence, my roommate knocked on my door. Guess what? She came to give me a package. Guess what's in it? The book I was JUST talking about!! Well, I don't have words for the ways in which the universe literally has our back, which is something I'm going to talk about, a lot!

Gabby Bernstein has a great way of describing how you can change your mindset and live a more mindful life. She talks a lot about meditation, but for example also about how our intentions create our reality and that what we focus on and, thus, where our intention goes, is also where our energy flows. This way, if we have strong intentions about something and focus our minds on that thing, it will eventually be brought to us by the universe. This might sound vague or like nonsense to some of you, but if you decide to believe in "the power of the universe", you might actually experience it yourself, too. This is just a small example of something that I would like to write more about, so let me know if you're interested in hearing more! :) 

LOVE, Michelle