Happy Monday again! Aren't you also so shocked by how fast time flies by? It feels like it was just yesterday when I was writing last week's Motivation Monday! This week went really fast, and I must say it's even a bit tough sometimes to keep up with these blog posts, haha. Usually, I am a bit more prepared, so I'm grabbing this opportunity to actually write a blog that I've had in mind for a while, and one that doesn't necessarily needs a lot of thinking through, reading or analyzing. Namely:
DISNEY QUOTES!
There is so much more to Disney movies than we think. They have actually taught us many things. For example, my all-time favorite Disney movie, The Lion King, taught you to go out into the unknown to find your true self but to always remember who you are and where you came from. Another favorite is, of course, Winnie the Pooh. I can't even start with the lessons this movie has taught us. From friendship to self-love, to believing in yourself. Bambi taught us to always be kind and simply not say anything at all if you don't have anything nice to say. Beauty and the Beast taught us that beauty is found on the inside, and not in someone's looks. And I can go on like this for a long time! But let's not do that now. Let's get into this Monday's post with quotes!


1. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it"
 The Lion King

2. "Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why we call it the present"
 Winnie the Pooh

3. "I always get to where I'm going, by walking away from where I've been"
 Winnie the Pooh

4. "Some people are worth melting for"
 Frozen

5. "Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest"
 Pocahontas

6. "If today is the worst day of your life, then you know tomorrow will be better"
 The Lion King

7. "Are you really going to let fear control your life?"
 Frozen

8. "Where there is kindness, there is goodness and where there is goodness, there is magic"
 Cinderella

9. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"
 Mulan

10. "Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?"
 The Little Mermaid

I hope these quotes made you smile a little on this chilly Monday morning! I'm honestly in the mood for watching Disney movies right now! I know this post is a little different than the usual Motivation Monday ones, but I hope you still enjoyed reading these lovely quotes! Let me know in the comments, and if you remember any good ones, let me know!

LOVE, Michelle