Hello everybody! Again, it's been quiet on here for several reasons. I've been busy with lots of things recently and also went to Prague for a little city trip! I will share some pictures of this beautiful city with you guys in a few days! Now, today's post is going to be something new, something very different. I've namely been contacted by an online webshop through Instagram some time ago and they asked me to collaborate with them! I was so, so, happy when I read their email and immediately did my research on the company. Everything seemed great, so I decided to go for it! And now here we are.

As a part of the collaboration, I was asked to purchase one of their watches for a great price. Within a couple of days, I received the package and was so happy to finally see the real product. The watch is absolutely lovely, which made me even more excited to start the collaboration! So, here I am, with my first ever collaboration! Proud and very happy to be able to provide you guys with an amazing discount code! Scroll down for the unique code ;)

So, are you still looking for the perfect Christmas present for your mum, dad, brother, sister, boyfriend or girlfriend? No need to look further then! Watches are most certainly among the most popular Christmas presents and there's a good reason for it. Watches are always a good idea! Everyone needs them and everyone loves them. It's the perfect Christmas gift and I can now offer a $50 discount to ten of you guys! :) So hurry up and go check out the watches on wellymerck.com 


USE THE CODE Michelle50 TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT NOW!

Happy Christmas shopping!

Click here to get to the watch in the pictures above 

LOVE, Michelle